RTCW Story (Historical Facts)
The Fictional Story (Overview)
It is late 1943 and the Nazis are attempting to resurrect Heinrich I, a 10th century Saxon prince with supernatural powers. He commanded an army of the undead and three Dark Knights prior to being defeated by Simon the Wanderer in 943 AD. The Nazis believe that he is the Master of Dark Hosts, Wielder of the powers of Earth and Fire, and spiritual ancestor of the glorious Reichsfuhrer SS.
High Preistess Marianna Blavatsky is in charge of the resurrection ritual to raise Heinrich. She also performs the Anointing Ceremony to turn three Uber Soldats into Heinrich's Dark Knights. These Uber Soldats are made by a Nazi scientist named Deathshead.
- The Nazi party, led by Adolf Hitler, assumed power in Germany in 1933.
- Germany started WWII in 1939 by invading Poland. The war lasted until 1945.
- The Nazis believed in all sorts of occult nonsense. Some of the highlights:
- Otto Rahn, a Grail historian and member of the SS, was put in charge of Germany's search for the Holy Grail.
- The Nazis studied Nostradamus's predictions for hints of what to do.
- They used pendulum prediction to determine where Allied convoys would be. This involved some special method of swinging a pendulum above a map.
- King Heinrich I was born in Saxony, Germany in 876 AD. He was King of Germany from 912 until his death in 936.
- Heinrich Himmler was Reich SS Leader (Reichsfuhrer SS). He believed that he was the reincarnation of King Heinrich I.
- The SS Death's Head ring was a special silver ring given by Himmler to the SS elite. The original rings are very rare since they were returned to Himmler at Wewelsburg castle upon an SS soldier's death.